- Exploration in rift basins and passive margins globally
- Reviving mature fields and looking for new geonergy plays
- Siliciclastic reservoirs: exploration and exploitation
- Carbonates and fractured reservoirs: exploration and exploitation
- Fault reactivation and inversion tectonics
- Exploration in fold-and-thrust belts and foreland basins: the last frontier?
- Salt tectonics: case studies from rift basins and folded belts
- Advanced geophysical technologies and machine learning in geoscience
- The European energy transition: CCUS, geothermal energy, hydrogen storage and natural hydrogen exploration
- Petroleum systems elements: modelling from prospect- to basin-scale
- History of petroleum geosciences
- Student sessions*
*Students’ talks should be focused on hydrocarbon exploration and exploitation, hydrogen and helium exploration, geothermal energy, geo-energy storage, CO2 sequestration, and various aspects of energy transition.
*For information on how students can apply for a complimentary registration to attend the conference see our Registration Information page.